Jan 30, 2016

Wait for it...

I've added a wait feature to the game. Kinda like The Elder Scrolls or Fallouts where you can press T to wait. Same thing here. You press T to wait, up to 24 hours. Waiting will obviously still increase your lust and stuff. And I have more tweaking to do to make sure everything works. Convoluted eventing FTW. The debug key is also removed and replaced by the tilde ` key. You still have to enter a password, but you will no longer have the key in your inventory.
Player's bust WIP


As for art news, the lineart for player's bust is more or less done. I changed the clothing design slightly because I thought it looked too much like Bullet from BlazBlue. Before I start painting however, I want to (once again) gather some feedback. Make it count though, because you're pretty much stuck with this appearance for the entire game (except when you're naked. Still need to draw the naked version). Any jabs at my proportional errors, ulgy design choices and etc appreciated.

(Also, I just noticed I could add captions to the pics.)

EDIT: Oh god, I just noticed how ulgy her hand looks.

4 comments:

  1. Other than her boobs being a bit too big, which is only a preference issue so feel free to ignore me, I'm completely fine with the character design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is intended for the player to have quite a large set of boobs. But I did turn the size down a *tad* bit to keep it more consistent with the CG.

      Delete
  2. I think it's quite good; can't wait to see the final version. Considering the separate naked bust, I've gotta wonder: will states of dress be decided based on what you have equipped or will it be story/event based?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely the latter. Right now, it's just explained that the clothing Ryu gave is a cash shop/cosmetic item that hides the armor pieces.

      In other news, I'm polishing it up and fixing whatever errors I could find and drawing some more expressions before painting.

      Delete