Jan 14, 2016

Is that a sword in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

So, I've just setup a lust system. What this lust system does is it effectively makes you require sex or masturbation once in awhile. If you let your lust get out of hand, you'll find it hard (heh) to resist sexual advances and talk properly. Since, you know, you're constantly thinking about sex.


Eventually I'd like to implement perks or traits. These perks/traits will affect how much lust you gain, dialogue during sex and what sort of h-scenes you can do. Right now, I have masochism, dominance, submissiveness and nymphomaniac in the list. Once again. if you have any other suggestions, feel free to bombard me with them.


For some technical details on the system -- every passing hour will increase your lust. In other words, every 11AM, 12PM, 1PM and etc will bump up your lust by some amount. Technically it only increases 1 second after the clock hits an hour because I have zero programming skills whatsoever and had to find a workaround for it. It's not noticeable during gameplay unless you REALLY want to just spam check your lust every time the clock hits an hour (please don't be that guy).

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that a new pre-build will be released within a week.

EDIT 2: Added a pic. If you look closely, you can see the finished clock behind the UI.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen a lust element implemented quite like this, I'm quite excited to play this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's the only way to make it work with the time system script I'm using. Otherwise I'd have to go through an incredibly convoluted way to implement it.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and is Ohai's last name Mark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Ohai is a close relative of YourName.

      Delete