Jan 16, 2016

Moar art

Still working on the CGs. As you may or may not be able to tell, my weakest skill in art is background and landscaping. Hopefully you guys'll like it or at least doesn't distract you too much from fapping.

"Man, don't remind me! Now I can't fap without thinking about how terrible your backgrounds is!"

:'(



 
I also bumped the sprites to 2 tiles high. It's just a quick and dirty edit, so they'll be replaced eventually. I initially planned to only make 2 tiles high sprites after v0.1.0, but I figured I may as well save myself the trouble by at least putting in some placeholders now. But that does mean that the characters are currently bigger than trees, so I may also do some dirty edits to the trees and the maps themselves so they don't look like freaking giants.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, those boobs are tantalizing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you have completed your next update, you might consider posting this game on http://www.tfgamessite.com/ The whle site is about transformation games... mostly about guys getting transformed into a girl and doing lots of dirty stuff... I'm pretty sure that they would like your game! once there is a bit more content of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! But I think I'll hold off until the game hits v0.1.0. That's really where the meat (giggity) of the game is.

      Delete