Jan 15, 2016

Sorry, no puns or stupid pick up lines this time

Not much to talk about today. I pretty much completed the intro, its h-scenes (not the CGs just to be clear) and also added an orgasm stat.

And even with my non-existent programming skills, I managed to fix a problem with the time system script I'm using and jury rigged it to allow me to utilize minutes and seconds (previously only able to use hours and not the other two units). And with that I did some really convoluted eventing to make lust increase PRECISELY once the clock hits an hour. I could also make lust increase in any other time interval, but for now, I'll leave it at an hour and see about tweaking/balancing it in the future.

2 comments:

  1. So how long is an hour in real time, if you don't mind me asking, or is that still being tweaked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A minute in game time is roughly 2 seconds real time. So that means an hour is about 2 minutes real time.

      Delete