Feb 5, 2016

One bust (mostly) completed. Yay?

Player's bust flat colors
Well, I finally (roughly) completed the player's bust. To be honest, I feel rather burned out from working on nothing but this one bust for the past few days. I'm going to move on to working something else for now. Maybe either Nos, Lucky or Ryu's busts or CG 2. And since it's still in flat color, I can change them out for other colors pretty easily. Tell me what you think about the color choices.

Also, I know it's odd that I'm referring to the characters by their in game name, but please bear with me as it is deliberate. After the intro, everyone will be using their game names instead of their real ones. Why? Uh... I don't know. I may or may not explain it in the game depending on whether or not I can bullshit it to sound logical.

2 comments:

  1. The colors on the undershirt and the vest-esque outerwear don't really complement each other very well. If you want to keep up the blue-white color scheme I'd suggest making the undershirt light blue and the vest less dark and maybe decorated with some sort of pattern? If you don't care about keeping the blue-white scheme, I'd say just make the vest black and the undershirt a bit more gray to contrast with the hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I'm just trying to stay as far away as I can from BlazBlue's Bullet. They share a lot of the same design choices as it is and I don't really want Player to look like a ripoff of Bullet. But once again, thanks for the feedback. I'll do what I can to make her look more aesthetically pleasing.

      Delete