Feb 18, 2016

Some character teaser

Can't think of anything punny to write
Here's a little teaser of a character that's going to appear somewhat early in game. Once again, I don't want to spoil anything, but she is probably one of the funnest character I've ever written/created. But since it's not much of a tease if I don't reveal anything, I will say this. "Despite her somewhat innocent and dull look, she is extremely foul-mouthed." Teasing aside, she actually has a hat but halfway drawing the hat I realized I can't draw hats so I gave up. She will have a hat when I'm actually drawing her bust though, this is just sort of a practice for me. Oh, and, she's actually not named yet.


Also, I should REALLY finish up the busts and release the next pre-build. I'm not sure how many of you are waiting for the next build to play, but I certainly really want to release it as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you that anyone who played your game and found the story interesting is waiting for your next build! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the thing is, if there's anyone else that played it and found it interesting, they didn't voice their opinion. But that's really motivating, thanks!

      Delete
  2. I'm impatiently waiting, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete