Feb 23, 2016

Another bust down

Well, mostly. It has been long overdue though, so I figured I may as well get Ryugami's bust done with. The incomplete naked bust for Ryugami has actually been in the debug room since pre-build 1. I'm still toying around with the color combinations and still need to give it some simple shading. Busts aren't like CGs. They don't need to be extra detailed and require extreme shadings. Though some people may not agree on this. But from what I see with every game that has busts, they don't seem to have more than 2 or 3 shades for each hue. And yes, I know VNs has highly detailed shading. Captivity isn't a VN. I'm talking about non VN games like Disgaea and such.

The design of the clothing is somewhat similar to the Tales of games. It looks somewhat modern and stylish. That's the fashion I'm going for. If you're looking for high fantasy clothing designs, then sorry, there's not going to be much here. Although I think the sketch of Mage Trainer bust I posted some time ago is pretty much high fantasy design (and Kerry's too, that's pretty much just a leather dress).  But that may or may not change during the linearting phase.

That's it for today. I'll be tackling someone else's bust next.

ETA for next pre-build release? I dunno. I can hold off the sprites for the release after the next. So... whenever I finished all the busts and CG 2 I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment