Feb 14, 2016

Planned erotic content

Warning: wall of text inbound. tl;dr at bottom.

A few days ago I said I was resuming work. I lied. Kinda. Chinese New Year is taking up more of my time than I initially thought. But since I haven't been able to get anything done for the past few days like I promised, I decided to take some time to collect my thoughts and write down what kind of erotic content I have planned. Things I will include in future updates and what will never make it into the game.

So first of all, rape. Content regarding rape or non-consensual sex will obviously be in the game. If you've played what little there is of the game right now, you're literally raped within the first 10 minutes of the game. Some other content I have planned are masturbation, multiple partners/orgies, double & triple penetration, femdom, semi-shota, yuri, yaoi, bestiality, monsters, bdsm and exhibitionism just to name a few. If any of these are not your thing, fear not! You can choose what kind of scenes you want and do not want to play (certain content are still forced like rape) by choosing dialogue choices when you can and limiting your inhibition to a certain level. For example, if you do not want to be given the choice to get fucked by a wolf, don't get your inhibition level to below 30.

Things that will never be in the game will be loli, futa(?), furry, scat and guro/gore. These are the things I have planned NOT to include in the game for various reasons. Loli, scat and guro content will never be in the game is simply because I do not find them at all arousing, but actually rather disturbing. Futa and furry is just because of lore reasons. There are humans, dwarfs, elves and monsters in the lore and universe of DragonSong. But there are no anthropomorphic animals. Futa is rather uncertain depending on whether or not I'm willing to bullshit a temporary dick growing potion or something into the game.

If there's any content I didn't mention, feel free to leave a comment and ask about it.

tl;dr:

Erotic content planned to be in game:
- Rape
- Masturbation
- Multiple partners/orgies
- Double & Triple penetration
- Femdom
- Semi-shota
- Semi-loli
- Yuri
- Yaoi
- Bestiality
- Monster
- BDSM
- Exhibitionism

Erotic content planned to NEVER be in game:
- Shota
- Loli
- Futa (unsure)
- Furry
- Scat
- Guro/Gore

EDIT: The ones in italics is newly added.

5 comments:

  1. Those are pretty good honestly. Having the option to choose which ones you're going to avoid is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. "Semi-shota." This means that shota-kun isn't exactly a young boy, but his appearance will be of a young adult but looking somewhat childish. But in this case, I suppose I could also go for semi-loli.

      Delete
    2. semi-loli please, or loli-baba XD

      Delete