Feb 10, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!

Sorry for the lack of progress reports for the past few days. I've essentially been busy with visiting relatives and doing Chinese New Year-ish things. Progress will resume starting tomorrow, so keep an eye out!

Now, you might be asking, "why the fuck are you celebrating Chinese New Year?" Well, I didn't mention this before because I don't think it was necessary, but since I'm on the subject anyway, I'll be talking about myself for a little. I was born in Malaysia, on 1996. Ethnically I'm Chinese. So that's why I'm celebrating Chinese New Year. This is one of those celebrations/holidays that lasts for 2 weeks and people just give you money for free in red packets or envelopes (紅包). Whoever was it that says there are no free lunches? So all in all, it's a great time for people who do celebrate Chinese New Year. And I know it's customary for artists to draw something up for festivals like this, but I don't have anything this year. Maybe I'll start drawing something for the coming festivals. But on that note, whether you celebrate it or not, I wish everyone to have a prosperous year, good health and may your wishes be fulfilled!

(I changed the blog's template once again until I have a better solution.)

No comments:

Post a Comment