Feb 19, 2016

Update on CGs

I've begun to work on the remaining lineart of CG 2's variations. Right now there's the lineart of 2 variations including the first/main one in build 3. Someone tell me the terminologies. I have no idea what people call these. There's like 7 variations (including the first) I think. The first/main one is the one where Player glares at the POV/Ryu. The 2nd one currently in build 3 is the one where Ryu whips out his cock, although that is meant to be variation 4. The supposed to be 2nd one is where Ryu grab them titties and the 3rd is where he plays with the nipples. And once again, the 4th is the one where Ryu whips out his cock. The 5th will be the tit fuck, the 6th is the cumming part and the 7th and final one is the afterglow or post-cumming part.

See? That got confusing real quick. Someone tell me the terminologies or we'll be stuck in this confusion forever. (Or at least I will.) In the meantime, here's the numbered list.

1. Player stare/idle
2. Boob grab
3. Nipple tease
4. Whips out cock
5. Tit fuck/Paizuri
6. Cumming
7. Post-cumming

In comparison, CGs 1 has 4 variation including the first. And I swear to god that I did not intend for CGs 2 to have this many variations. When I started writing the H-scene this and that happened and I had to make it flow well and so we're ending up with 7 variations. This is what happens when you don't plan ahead of time. All I hope is with this many CGs in just the intro, people wouldn't expect as much CGs in future scenes. Although that's kinda counter-intuitive, since that's what intros are supposed to do. To set up expectations for the audience. But eh, I dunno. I think I'm setting myself up to fail right now.

Now in regards to CGs in v0.1/v0.1.0, in addition to the existing 2 sets of CGs, there's going to be a Player masturbation/solo CGs scene and possibly a set of handjob CGs scene. But I can't be assed to update the to-do list because I'm a lazy asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment