Jun 30, 2016

Update soon?!

The update is coming along nicely. I should be able to get it out within a week or two. I'm also gonna map out a couple more maps for you guys to explore, since pre-build 4 isn't going to advance the story by a lot. I seriously want to get to v0.1 soon. I WANT TO WRITE MORE STORY CONTENT!

Behind the scenes...
Speaking of which, I'm rewriting some of the dialogues in the game for a more consistent approach to things. Remember how Tatsumi can't give a proper reason when he propose to not use your real names? Now he DOES give a proper and not at all bullshit reason! Also, this is a behind the scenes kinda thing, if you name your character's real life name Jake, you'll get a unique response! Otherwise, you'll just get a generic response. And no, I'm NOT telling you to name your character Jake. Name your character whatever you want. This is just one of the little details I'm giving the game. I love little details like these in games.

UPDATE: I usually don't update posts like this, but I feel like this little news update doesn't justify a new post.  But I've been going through some of my writing and I'll say it's cringey as fuck. On my thread on LoK, I mentioned how I'm not satisfied with the dialogue and I think this is part of the reason. It's so fucking cringe worthy. What was I thinking when I wrote it? I feel physical pain in my chest as I read the damn thing. That's how cringey it is. So yes, I'm rewriting parts of it and generally making it less cringey. So that's something to look forward to.

2 comments: