Aug 1, 2016

The joke got old now [Pre v0.1.0 build 4.2]

Some things were tweaked and added, much bugs were fixed. I believe I fixed most major bugs I could find. I didn't exactly document every changes I made this time. Also something to note is that I found out fast forwarding causes some of the events to not run properly. While mechanically this doesn't break anything (all switches and stuffs still runs properly), it'll sometimes make an NPC or two invisible. So just something to note, don't fast forward if you want to watch the cutscenes play out visually as they're supposed to.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    you should check the text boxes, there are a lot of missing spaces, example: eh, don't worry bout it. I'll just drink a bunch OFCOFFEE...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I am aware of those. It's caused by the word wrapping feature I enabled in Yanfly's Message Core. I'm working on fixing those and converting them over to my own animated text bubbles system.

      Delete