Aug 15, 2016

Captivity manga?!

Cover Art (WIP)
Ohai there again. Been somewhat unproductive for the past few days. For some good news though, I got my hands on a pretty decent laptop that can handle Photoshop. So, I've started drawing again! Yay! Though the low resolution kinda hurts my eyes (figuratively). I don't feel very comfortable drawing on this thing, but I still feel like getting some practice in.

With that in mind,  I'm drawing a short one off manga of Captivity! The story will mainly focus on two major characters that plays a huge role in Estal's politics, who you'll see a lot in the game. Player will also make a couple cameo appearance, but since she's not the focus in this manga, don't expect to see her much. I'll release more details once I've got something more substantial to show. For now, here's an incomplete storyboard/sketch of page 1.

Pg 1 (WIP)
I don't like drawing detailed panels with lots of characters. I mean, my god, do you see that mess in the first panel? It's gonna be a bitch to actually draw all the details in. Also, ignore the fact that two panels is currently missing and the guy's not clothed. I haven't gotten to those parts yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment