Aug 1, 2016

Bugs galore!

If you're not reading the thread on LoK, I've basically been fixing bugs for a bit and doing some tweaks here and there. After a thorough playtest, I realized it has more bugs than I initially thought. This is what happens when you release anything without testing. But I did say I wanted to upload it as soon as possible before my PC explodes.

In any case, still fixing bugs and doing tweaks. If there's something that doesn't make sense in pre-build 4.1, it's because it's bugged. The first choice (excluding the skip choice) is the one that gives you 2 dialogue choice which determines your sex. In 4.1 HOWEVER, it shows up as a Yes and No choice. Which made no sense obviously. So, yeah, sorry for all the confusion I caused in one of my previous replies. If you absolutely need to know what the unbugged choice was, download pre-build 3. Otherwise, wait for 4.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment