Aug 20, 2016

Cover art almost done?!

Welp. I'm still drawing the cover art for the manga. It's pretty much done, all that's left is the lineart and painting. I should REALLY be working on the game instead, but just going through the old dialogues is driving me nuts. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DIALOGUE?!

Anyway, a little note on how I'm gonna run the manga alongside the game: It'll be worked on concurrently alongside the game, and every page that's done will be uploaded to imgur or whatever and will be free for everyone to read. BUT, I'll also upload the original resolution (2480 x 3508) versions for patrons on my Patreon, while the free/public version will be at around 40% of the original resolution to maintain readability. Trust me, it's not a big deal for the public version. As far as I can tell, there's no artifacts or whatever from downsizing. It's just a bonus for the patrons. So if you wanna print it or whatever, drop me a dollar and grab the original versions.

EDIT: Added the WIP art. Also, yes, this is how I do my linearts. I sketch something first, then do the lineart over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment