Sep 12, 2016

Whoop~ Random sketch of a shower scene

I hate drawing on a laptop with a tiny keyboard and non-1080p. It makes me sad. This h-scene will randomly trigger if you take a shower while Kyle/Nosferatu is home. But I'll probably make it so that the first time has a 100% chance to trigger while the future repeat scenes are random. Kyle definitely did not keep his promise about not touching you, did he?

Clean version
Notes version
Bear in mind that this is still an early sketch and not final. I normally sketch something first and fix things that doesn't look right, but in extreme cases I may have to resketch an entire thing. And then I'll start linearting. After that, the painting. Most of the time I also fix stuffs during the lineart and painting phase. I uploaded 2 versions of the sketch. One of them have notes I laid down just to remind me what needed to be fixed. Figured someone might find that interesting. But that's it for today, see ya! (Also, I don't like how this blog template display images. I may have to find another one. Again. >_>) (Yay! I fixed it! Had to scour the internet to find the solution. Basically had to reverse engineer the damn code just to find out a line have been removed which caused the images to fill up the entire post. Now I just have to find what's causing the letter padding or whatever that's filling the sentences to the end of a post. I can't explain this shit. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, help me. D: )

1 comment:

  1. The pelvis is indeed weird, but the sketch is looking good!

    If I was Kyle I would also have a hard time keeping the promise.

    ReplyDelete