Sep 18, 2016

Progress?

I've begun laying the groundwork for the maps. And I'm having a hard time working with the default assets. SO MANY THINGS ARE LACKING! I'll eventually replace them with my own graphics, but for now, the default will hopefully be able to at least slightly portray how I envisioned them to be. Just slightly.

If you read the character submission page before and saw the "more guilds coming soon" thingy and been waiting for me to finish it, then you'll now see that I've finally fully updated it! So go check it out if you wanna submit a character! (And before someone asks, yes, the Foundation is obviously a rip off of the Round Table Alliance from Log Horizon. Because running an oligarchic nation is fun! (I also may or may not have spoiled the Player's involvement or possibly lack thereof in the Foundation based on that information. Shh.))

Also, another WIP of the manga!

This is obviously not done yet. I cleaned it up a bit and duplicated every layer to darken the lines so it's easier to see. But that's it for today! Progress have been slow lately due to the lack of a graphics card and among many other things. And I may or may not write another dev talk tomorrow. We'll see. But yep, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment