Sep 22, 2016

Here we go again (AND TWITTER!)

Yep. I broke the blog again. I reverted the back to the old template. Again. I can never seem to find a good template that suits this blog.

For some good news though, I've implemented the twitter feed! So yeah, it's on the right, you can keep track of my shenanigans now. The tweets I'll be making won't be 100% relevant to Captivity, so keep that in mind. Other than that, here's the direct link to my twitter: https://twitter.com/x3Darkie Follow me and do twitter stuffs and enjoy your stay, I guess?

Also, I'm still working on the class descriptions. There's lots of em. ._.

2 comments:

  1. The twitter feed is a cool nice addition!

    Regarding the blog layout, don't worry too much about it, a blog is about interacting with others and you are doing a great job keeping us up to date with your progress with the game, that's what counts.

    And about all the classes, maybe you should consider adding them to the game in different stages, I mean by that only having the initial classes in the first builds, them adding a few 30+ later on, and so on...
    People won't 'grind' to the higher classes while the game still doesn't offer much in gameplay, so you don't exaust yourself with all this work that other won't even experience/ give feedback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the plan. I do wanna get it done with as fast as possible so people who's still considering of submitting a character can do so with the class descriptions.

      Delete