Oct 3, 2016

Quick progress update (and crossbows?)

Eh, yep. Going slowly. I've been working on the maps for a bit, but I've got nothing to show yet. I'll post a teaser or something when I've got something pretty to show. I've been spending what little free time I've had on anime and shit. (Technically I've also been watching animes during my part time work, but that's beside the point.) I've written the class descriptions for Priest and Shinobi, so check that out I guess. The picture doesn't reflect this yet, but I've added Operator as an advancement class to Sniper. So now we have Sniper for long range, Enforcer for short range, and Operator for mid range. And now I have no idea what to do with crossbows. Most classes already filled a unique role of some kind, and I don't really want redundancy with the classes (e.g two classes that are basically the same in terms of functionality). So I don't know, I may just remove crossbows entirely. I literally do not see a reason to have it in the game if rifles does the same thing. Lemme know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment