Oct 30, 2016

Yay! Plugin's done!

So you may or may not have known, I recently requested someone I know to write a plugin to make animating the text windows easier. It's pretty much done now. Right now it's just to keep an eye out for any bugs and still needing to add a missing function. I'm working on converting the old common events to the plugin's commands. This is going to make eventing SO much cleaner. So here's a big thanks to YSlayer! And check out his game: A land of Flowers (A VX Ace game). It's basically yuri ecchi (and the game may or may not have my illustrations in the future), so if you're interested in that, check that out.

And that's it for today! I'll work on converting the old stuff to the new one. And once that's done, I'll work on the maps and hopefully have an update with new content/story by the end of November? See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment