May 8, 2016

Update this month (probably™)

Hey guys, I haven't done much these days. Being sick is not fun. Especially having a runny nose and shit. Ugh. Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know I'll probably have an update out within this month hopefully. I've been putting this off for WAY too long now. And with the launch of Patreon, I think I should seriously start developing Captivity seriously (the redundancy is intended). So yeah, hopefully an update within the month.

And just so everyone knows, while the game assets are coming slow, I did a LOT of planning work behind the scenes. So it's not like I haven't done anything at all. You should really be expecting this type of shenanigan while a game is in its pre-stable/alpha/early access or whatever state. But let me reiterate once again, an update hopefully within the month.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's really good news! But be careful with your health. Do not work too hard, while you not fully recover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what we will see in a new version? New characters? Scenes? Some gameplay features?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly more edits and tweaks to what's currently in the game, completed CGs 2 and a couple new characters.

      I'd like to get the game to a more stable state before making new content. Hence why the game is still in pre v0.1. Once all the groundwork and foundation has been laid, new contents would be my priority.

      Delete