May 27, 2016

Back to work!

Hi guys. I've now got the whole ordeal out of the way, so I'll be getting back to work rather soon. I feel like I have spent WAY too much time tweaking stuffs and planning and generally not getting much actual game assets done. So for pre-built 4, I'm not going to put in the busts just yet. Mostly because I'm still missing Kyle, Kerry and a couple guard's busts. So I'm just not gonna put it any for now. In that case, the only thing I still need to finish up is the Scene 2 CGs, and I can push the update out.

Speaking of which, as per one of the comments I've received in the last post (and I've actually received a couple of similar comments in the past), I've decided to halt Patreon charging for now. I feel like I haven't actually done much to warrant charging money from you guys despite the fact that I've made it very clear from the start if you want to support me without receiving anything in return at this state, you can do so. That being said, I've decided to stop charging for now. I'm not Anita Sarkeesian. I have a heart.

I've also decided to implemented a Patreon perk now! It's what I call live changelog. It's literally what it sounds like, a live changelog. I update it whenever I get something done so you can stay on top of my progress. But since I'm not actually charging right now, you can simply just pledge and gain access to it, and then remove your pledge when I've decided to actually start charging, you monster. ;_;

3 comments:

  1. Some time ago, you once said about yaoi in game... so I thought, what about not just pure yaoi and some traps in game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna assume "pure" yaoi in your context doesn't mean the game only have yaoi content. I definitely do have a couple traps (or at least one right now) characters planned down the road though. :3

      Delete
  2. Do your best! :)

    ReplyDelete