Mar 18, 2016

What have I done?

I went back and read the posts YSlayer made on my thread on LoK to see if I missed anything, and I recall this sentence: "Also kind of sad there isnt some kind of hidden scene/bonus dialogue for trying to talk to Kyle while he is fapping a bunch of times."
Why did I draw this?
While I stated that there won't be a bonus scene for this, I ended up sketching a what-if scenario CG. Huge emphasis on sketch. I didn't draw the hands, clothing or Kyle's penis because this is just a sketch and I'm being a lazy asshole and don't want to spend the extra effort. But who knows? If enough people asked for it, I'll do a full render of this and write up a scene for it.

And before anyone throw their arms in the air and run around like a madmen screaming, "OMG! Gay content! Nuuuuu!" No. Shut up. I specifically stated in my post talking about h-content that's gonna be in the game will have yaoi/gay content. Since Player will end up being female for the rest of the game, she will unlikely experience male gay sex herself anyway. Most of the yaoi content will be about Player looking at some other guys having yaoi sex in some form or other. So yes, most if not all of them is optional. So calm the fuck down and put down your pitch forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment