Mar 14, 2016

Patreon poll ended

So, the Patreon poll I have running for 2 weeks have just ended. While you can technically still vote, any votes past this moment will no longer count.
Poll results
Surprisingly, half of the votes is No. I was honestly expecting there to be 70% No. (Also, the better wording for that option would be "asking for money" instead of "collecting money," but I'm an idiot and I can't make any edits. You may or may not have noticed by now, but I make a LOT of edits when I post something.) Now, regarding the poll, since it ended with the votes split pretty evenly (and that I have given some thought to it personally), I will start up Patreon sometime soon post pre-build 4 release. I will also post it on tfgamessite like some people mentioned post pre-build 4. Just to see how many people will actually pledge to support this project. When I start up Patreon, you can most likely expect a proper documentation or two about how the game will be when it hits v0.1.

As for progress updates, Ryugami's bust is more or less done and I've finally begun to polish Player's bust and finalizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment