Mar 22, 2016

UI changes - Message boxes

Message box WIP
Ohai there. Didn't do too much with Captivity lately. Not being paid means less motivation. To be fair, it's technically because I've mostly been working on things OTHER than Captivity. But what little I've done with Captivity today is a new message box graphic. I'm doing away with the standard RPG Maker look while keeping the minimalistic light and dark motif I've been going for since the beginning. It doesn't look good/contrast well against things in the background right now so I'll be tweaking that further. But for now, this is the general look of it. I'll also be changing the entire look of the UI before v0.1, I'm just starting with the message box for now.

Still slowly tackling away at the busts. Who knew busts were so time consuming to make?

1 comment: