Mar 9, 2017

Unity port and Project Rhenium?!

Hi. So, yeah. Once again, apologies for delaying the update again. God, I need to get my shit together. For those who don't know, I made an announcement in the form of a post on the LoK thread about porting the game over to Unity. Because RPG Maker is so incredibly hard to use and messy with what I want to do with the game, I finally gave in and decided to port the game over to Unity. And don't worry about how much this'll change the game, I can assure you not much? The game is still 2D, top-down and is a RPG. Hopefully better in every way on Unity.

And remembered what happened to Project Iodine? I basically canceled that. But now, Project Rhenium! Why? Because I wanna make a side-scrolling survival shooter. I decided that this will be a great side project I can work on as it's not narrative heavy and I can give you guys something to play while I port Captivity over to Unity. But yeah, go over to the thread and tell me what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment