Mar 11, 2017

Epoch Point is now a thing!

Project Rhenium, the sidescrolling survival action shooter I mentioned in the previous post? Welp, Epoch Point is now a thing. I usually codename my projects whenever I don't want to reveal the game's actual name before actually committing to it. So now that I've revealed its name, it's now a thing I'm committing to.

As this is captivity-hrpg, I won't be posting any news, updates or whatever about Epoch Point here. So, I've made a new dev blog dedicated to Epoch Point. https://epochpoint-hassg.blogspot.com/ This link - and a new option on the menu bar on top - will take you to Epoch Point's dev blog. There's nothing there yet, but keep an eye out!

And if anyone's wonder what does "hassg" stands for, it stands for "hentai action shooter sidescrolling game." Kinda like how "hrpg" on this blog stands for "hentai role-playing game." I know "hassg" sounds kinda odd, but the alternative would be "hsasg," which is probably worse on the tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment