Apr 12, 2016

Patreon implementation soon™

Hey guys, to be honest, I haven't had much drive to work on the game lately. So I may get my Patreon running soon. So keep your heads up for that in case you want to literally throw your money at me. That said, I won't be having perks or tiers for Patreon pledgers as of yet (perks/tiers will be implemented post v1.0). It's gonna turn some people off, but if you have extra monies and wanna support me in this pre v1.0 state, you can do that. I'll also be writing up an "about" page rather soonish so people can get a better idea of how the game will be, so you potential pledgers can then decide if you wanna support this project.

Now then, I've put this off long enough, I'll go ahead and force myself and finish up the rest of the busts.

EDIT: The about/info page is now up. Click this or look up around the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment